I've never wanted to be a day-to-day mommy blogger. It's Boring, with a capital B. But that is my life, and I'm feeling the urgency to keep some sort of record of it. So here we go.
Jude is 16 months, which feels like a combination of 16 years and 16 days. He's our child, so of course we think he's the best. He is busy, busy, busy and knows exactly how to push my buttons (unroll all the toilet paper, climb on top of the table, start the dishwasher, and pull the covers off the air vents and stuff toys/food down them - if you were wondering). He is typically super well-behaved, but can throw a pretty amazing tantrum when he feels it necessary.
For memory's sake: great eater, still nursing despite a pregnant belly getting in the way (a post for another time), stick collector, loves dogs. Oh yeah, and sooooo blond!
Skyler is still traveling each week. Starting this week he extends an extra day, making him gone Monday-Friday. We're both worn by this schedule, of course. But there is no end in sight, so we've learned to adjust and be happy apart, which is sad.
I'm 28 weeks pregnant, which basically makes me fat, hot, hungry, tired, and on the verge of wetting my pants at all times. What a life! This has actually been a far superior pregnancy to Jude's, though, so I'm not really complaining. We've thought very little about this large upcoming change (sorry, baby), which has made time fly by! We're planning a homebirth (another post for another time) and feel super solid about it. I'm teaching Bradley Method classes, which is amazing. People pay me to talk their ear off about natural childbirth in the comfort of my own home (sorry to all family members and friends who used to have to listen to me rant).
My goal is to write at least once a week. I'm writing it down to make me accountable. TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment