Tuesdays are the worst, people! The worst! So I'm really glad that Tuesday is nearly over.
Last week was hot. I swear it's not supposed to be this hot this early. It's not even technically summer yet. So needless to say, we did a lot of swimming last week. And by swimming, I mean we put our swimsuits on and go to the swimming pool and Jude walks around the edge of the kiddie pool with his toy cars.
Sky surprised us by coming home on Thursday afternoon. I screamed when he walked in because I thought he was a burglar (with a key)! It was awesome, but he had to head back up to Columbus Sunday night, so it wasn't as awesome as it could have been. I'll take what I can get though.
We played a lot of "Name 5" this weekend and Skyler beat me every time. By a lot! But turns out that I'm actually really good (read: happy) at losing and I feel so guilty when I win. Sky's far less gracious when he wins and much sorer when he loses, so it's all very compatible. One game he cannot and will not ever beat me at: Set.
This is all over the place already, so here we go with some more. I did not believe in pregnancy cravings last time. I thought it was just a way for pregnant women to justify eating crappy. But this time! This time I believe! My biggest craving has been for ultimate nachos and quesadillas. Preferably with some sort of BBQ sauce. Perhaps it's because I'm still nursing, but I haven't hit that point in pregnancy where I can only eat small meals. Nope. Big meals all the time. Amazing! I love being a bottomless pit! Maybe that's why this baby seems so sedentary. Food coma all the time. Lucky baby. Just kidding, I have an anterior placenta. 'Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment