All of my days/weeks are getting jumbled together. I'm pretty sure last week was the week of awful weather. Oh yes! So much rain! Our garden is doing really well and really terribly all at the same time. How do you keep up on the weeds?! I'm embarrassed to let anyone look at our garden because it looks like we're growing grass in-between the rows. And every time I go out to take care of the jungle, Jude starts eating mud, and pulling on the zucchini plant leaves and yeah.
We also went a little crazy because the pool was closed so often too. I know, feel bad for us. And the worst part of the whole week was my hair. I've been trying this whole grow-it-out thing because I had it so short for so long. Anyway, the humidity is making me rethink the whole thing. It's one thing to have ugly hair, but it's another to have ugly hair while being pregnant and you're already feeling bad about how huge your thighs and behind get when growing a child.
On the upside, we went to Daylight Donuts for the first time when Skyler came home on Friday. I'm not sure the donuts were that great, but a little Asian lady was running the place, which means there was this awesome cat statue whose paw would wave back and forth and Jude loved it! So now I have to convince Skyler that Jude needs a room makeover: CATS! Cats, cats, cats! Speaking of Asian ladies, there is one in our ward who asked if we were having a boy or a girl and I told her we didn't know and she said, "You look like you carrying girl." And I'd say that's more reliable than an ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment