They spent all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the stadium. Their return flight was at 8pm Sunday night and they didn't have tickets into the stadium that day. I strongly recommended/demanded that they go into the city and spend the day there because HELLO, their hotel was practically in Manhattan and he'd never been. Oh, no. Do you know what they did instead? Watched matches from their hotel room until check out. And then! They went to the airport 6 hours early so they could watch more tennis on their computers. Are you kidding me! I was so annoyed I had to watch a few episodes of Dawson's Creek to calm down.
Anyway, I hate almost everything about flying. The one exception is the flight attendants' safety presentation right before take off. Am I the only one? There's something about their smooth coordination and seeming lack of interest in what they're doing that is just so dang fascinating. So as everyone else is small talking, I'm fixated on those flight attendant hands and wondering if mine will ever be quite as nice as theirs. I'm not kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment