I like Atlanta for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only. The first, of course, is because of family. E and J are great hosts and F and L are as cute as can be. Finn likes trucks and trains (hallelujah! he's a boy!) and Liv likes food and dogs (she's 1!). They also think I'm quite cool. I guess that's what you get for being the only aunt who doesn't already have kids or isn't pregnant. My fun level is still (sort of) up there. Sort of.
The 2nd and last reason I like Atlanta is for its (and by 'its' I mean West Egg's) banana pudding. I only tried it because Erin told me it was made with organic cane sugar (one of the few sweeteners I will eat. Hey, I set my own rules). She made it up. And I believed her because I WANTED TO. It was that good, so there.
Now here are pictures of the aforementioned reasons:
I'm probably biased, but really? Really? Look at that. I don't think I am.


2 comments:
I bet there are a few other reasons to like Atlanta. Right? Trees, rocks...Spike.
Erin's comment... hahahahaha. Love land before time.
Post a Comment