I've been wearing my swimsuit for more than 5 hours and I think I'll wear it until I go to bed. Maybe I'll sleep in it. Except my mom keeps suggesting that I change. And, oh, I just got a lecture from my dad about how it's not "inside" clothing. In fact, he just told me that he wouldn't buy me dinner until I was out of it.
***
I've never really been a fan of the 4th of July. I just don't have that strong of a desire to blow things up. I would watch fireworks from inside when I was little. I am, however, excited for tomorrow. I get to perform a breathtaking patriotic dance at our family barbecue. Everything about it is incredible -- the music, the choreography (full of high kicks, tour jetes and salutes), the outfit, and the props. My mom is not allowed to watch because she just loses it. She can't control her emotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment