7.01.2009

NATO

Today is Natalia's birthday. And I am the worst friend because she had to remind me. I feel so ashamed. But, moving on to the incredible things about Natalia (NATO).

1) Natalia lets me call her NATO. And yes, I am fully aware that NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
2) Natalia is the master of logic. Really. I'm not making it up. She's not one to get carried away with "feelings."
3) Natalia is so fun. She is not opposed to having a good time and is willing to do some crazy stuff to do so. She is no bore.
4) Natalia is BRAZILIAN. As in both of her parents are from Brazil AND she was born there. She speaks Portuguese fluently. You don't get much cooler than that.
5) Natalia does not get embarrassed when I insist on sneaking popcorn into the movie theater. hahahahaha.
6) Natalia is gorgeous.
7) Natalia gives good advice. She's one of those friends that listens to you rant about your problems but then she helps you think through and resolve things. She doesn't just let you whine. (I would know. I'm a whiner)
8) Natalia has great relationships with her mom and brothers. It's the funniest thing to listen to their conversations.
9) Natalia gets things. She just seems to have life set. She's only a year older than I am, but she seems way more mature and put together.
10) Natalia created our "girl blog." It's the greatest thing ever.
11) Natalia is hysterical. Some of my favorite quotes come from her. "Man, I look cute. If I were a boy, I would want to date me." "Surprise!"

Happy Birthday, Nato. I promise I won't forget it next year.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Natalia! You are a great friend and you are amazing! Good tribute Katie.

Natalia said...

hey that picture is from tat and poker night! we must do that again this summer. thanks so much for this katie! see you on the 950.