TOTALLY AWESOME! I wish I could've been there to see that! Thanks for posting it and happy 4th of July.
Katie....my life is complete now that I have seen this dance. Thank you so much.PS-- my mom's favorite part is when you do the "jumps" at the end.
Thank you oh so much for that. America should send you a thank you card for that dance. It really should.I enjoyed the jumps at the end as well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
TOTALLY AWESOME! I wish I could've been there to see that! Thanks for posting it and happy 4th of July.
Katie....my life is complete now that I have seen this dance. Thank you so much.
PS-- my mom's favorite part is when you do the "jumps" at the end.
Thank you oh so much for that. America should send you a thank you card for that dance. It really should.
I enjoyed the jumps at the end as well.
Post a Comment