4.03.2009

My dear tortilla chip

I eat a lot of chips. Tortilla chips, to be exact. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. In fact, I'm eating some this very second. And probably the very second you read this. That is how often I eat them. I don't know what it is about those crunchy little triangles that have me hooked. Maybe it's the salt. Or maybe it's the way that they pair perfectly with salsa or 7-layer dip. But I've definitely fallen hard for them. Harder than I've fallen for any boy. I'm addicted. And it doesn't help my situation that a bag is only $2 at the Creamery. I mean, what a bargain! I love bargains... but that's another story. Anyway, tortilla chips. Somehow they make it into almost every meal that I eat. I have to purchase AT LEAST one bag each week to keep up with my intake. It's getting a little out of hand... But today I looked up the nutritional value of tortilla chips and my mind was put at ease. Although they don't really provide any essential nutrients, they do have 2 good points: no cholesterol and very low in sugar. Perfect! That's enough for me to not feel bad. At all.

My dear tortilla chip, oh how I love thee.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I was totally eating tortilla chips when I read this!