I love April. It is my month. A lot of pretty big things are happening this month (school gets out, I turn the big 1-9), but I'm still focusing on having fun doing little things. Here is my list, as of today:
1. Go to Liberty Land (yes, the pitiful theme park on the side of the freeway)
2. Get pictures taken in an old school photo booth
3. Dress up fancy and go out for "drinks"
4. Play a complete game of Monopoly
5. Do service
6. Give at least one hug a day
7. Make a duct tape wallet (or other accessory)
8. Hot springs
9. Skinny dip
10. Make homemade butter and rolls
11. Tie-dye a shirt
12. Make a music video
13. Dance in the rain
14. Go canoeing
15. Feed the ducks
16. Go 4-wheeling
17. Dress up snobby and play croquet
Alright, that's all I can think of for now. I'd love input if anyone has some!
1 comment:
A lot of these things are on my list. Liberty Land has been a must for months now. I'm going to go. Good luck!
Post a Comment