It's another birthday post! I'm sorry if you're sick of these, but I can't help the fact that I'm rather popular when it comes to knowing people with spring birthdays. Anyway, today is dedicated to my brother Nate! Ok, reasons why I love him:*He allows me to call him Naphy and he calls me Baphy in return.
*He married Maureen, who is awesome.
*And had Mimi, who is the cutest and sassiest.
*He always has Mimi decked out in temporary tattoos. That is what I call a cool dad.
*He would always play my ridiculous made up games with me (i.e. Two-try. This is like nine ball in pool except you get two tries each turn. It really didn't flow well at all...)
*He let me go visit him in beautiful Indiana and made sure I went to all the cool places there
*He's always up for an hour or two of singing about Mickey the Mouse.
*He's an incredible mediator. Hahaha.
*He's a stupendous athlete. His high school basketball team won state twice and he also took state in some track event.... I think.... long jump?
*He's a great dad. If Mimi demands that a song should be sung about chicken nuggets, he'll make one up and sing it for her. It she wants to watch "The Grinch" in the middle of March (which is ridiculous, really. I mean, come on, it's a Christmas show), he'll get it for her and watch it with her.
*He and Maureen share my love for the movie "Stick It"
*He introduced me to the hysterical TV show "How I Met Your Mother"
*He's always fun.
*He's going to be a great lawyer.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAPHY!! And I wrote a little something for you. Ahem:
Mickey the Mouse, wants to say hello
He even brought you your favorite - green jello
He thinks you're cool, and so do I
I hope on your birthday you get lots of pie! (well, cake, but I was sort of under a rhyming constraint, sorry.)
2 comments:
Mickey the Mouse-
He loved this post.
He likes Baphy a lot-
He loves her the most!
Thanks Baphy, You are the best! I can't wait for your birthday to see the top reasons why you love yourself. We need to video chat so you can see Mimi's new Monster's Inc tats.
Emmett Cullen is in "Stick It" so that's cool.
I had something else to comment on but since you don't have the pop up comment box window I don't remember what it was and I can't quickly look back for reference. You should look into that.
Come visit.
Post a Comment