February is OVER. It's about time. And to celebrate, I shaved my legs. It's been a month. At least. But guess what? I really wasn't grossed out at all. I just didn't like February very much, so I figured I could get rid of the hair that accompanied me through that month and that would help get rid of the memories. Bring it on, March. Here is a list of things I'm going to do this month to make it the best:
1. Have a bonfire
2. Go skinny dipping
3. Make a shirt
4. Write a song
5. Donate blood (I've never done it. It scares the heck out of me)
6. Eat sushi
7. Go on a hike in the canyon
8. Take a bazillion pictures
9. Fly a kite
10. Make homemade butter and rolls
11. Go on a road trip
12. Paint my nails black
13. Jump in a lake with all my clothes on
14. Go swim in the hot springs (in a swimsuit...)
15. Have a paint fight
16. Make someone believe that I'm from somewhere else
2 comments:
ha ha Katie I love you! You always make me laugh. Now I want to make a list. You can come on a road trip down to visit me. We would have a blast!
Katie you are so funny. That's impressive having enough self control to not save for that long. I can hardly make it 2 days. Good luck with your awesome list. I hope you can do it all!
Post a Comment