2.26.2009

Emergency.

So, Vanessa and I are very excited about our apartment in the fall. We have decided (well, I decided, she complied) that each day of the week will have a somewhat ritual tied onto it. For example: Massage Monday (we like massages), Steak Saturday (we like steak), and Flirty Friday (we don't really like flirting all that much, but what the hey). Anyway, I cannot for the life of me figure out what to name Tuesday-Thursday. There just seem to be no words starting with "T" or "W" that seem fitting enough. Turkey Tuesday? No. Tax Thursday? No. Whopper Wednesday? No. Whoppers (candy or burger) are just disgusting--definitely not deserving of 52 days in a year.
So, yes, this is an emergency. I need to figure this out ASAP.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Tamale, tomales (hot), You don't have to have them start with the same letters either. On "Friends" I think they had a 'naked thursday'. That sounds awesome.