2.18.2013

First Kiss

A few years ago I wrote about our first kiss. I am going to copy and paste it here so you don't have to press a button to link to it. You're welcome.

Date: Dec 23, 2006
Location: Porch swing

Well, it goes something like this: I can scrunch my lips in a way so that only my 2 front teeth are framed perfectly. It makes me look like a hamster. I was making this face on Dec 23.

Him: Kate, you should really stop making that face.
Me: What? Why would I stop making this face?
Him: You look like a hamster.
Me: I know.
Him: Stop making that face.
Me: Mmm... I'd rather not.
Him: Stop making that face.
Me: (rather annoying.... er, endearing) You can't stop the hamster! You can't stop the hamster!
Him: Stop making that face.
Me: (musically) You can't stop the hamster! You can't stop the hamster!

Needless to say, he stopped the hamster.

There. Copied and pasted. Just to put this in perspective, this was 7 months after our first date. 7 months! Wow, that is true dedication. Anyway, we had another "first kiss" after he got back from his mission, but I'm really trying to stay chronological here people, so that'll have to wait.

No comments: