10.11.2012

On apples is best

When I was first considering themes for my wedding almost 2 years ago (!), I came across one of my most brilliant ideas to date: airplane theme! I know, I know, I just wrote a whole paragraph about how much I dislike flying. But really, the airplane wedding had a lot of potential. Ginger ale over ring ice (does no one else put airplane ice around their fingers like rings?) and biscoff cookies at every turn. It would've been charming, really. Anyway, back to biscoff cookies. THE coffee cookie (I don't drink coffee). Now, those little nuggets are pretty dang good. But you know what is even better? BISCOFF SPREAD. It's like they took those cookies and ground them all up with oil and preservers and stuff. No really, that's what they did!!!!! It is so delicious I eat some every other day. Moderation, people! You can order it online OR you can go to Day's Market in Provo. You will not be dissatisfied. But if you are, please send the uneaten portion to me (I'll pay shipping).

If you're wondering if this has sugar in it, let me tell you. Of course! It's made of cookies, for heaven's sake! I'm making an exception. 

And it's all downhill from there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An exception!? Wo.. this stuff must be good.

and I so wish you'd airplane themed it up at your wedding.