Tonight we decorate our gingerbread houses, pictures soon to be posted because these are going to rock. Did you know Costco sells already built houses? All you have to do is decorate with the candy, which is the best part anyways. All those years of poor frosting that couldn't hold your walls together properly... Good luck with finals.
12.09.2011
Sariah's Song
Semester complete, just finals, but I'll take those over class and homework any day. In preparation for those finals she began studying several days ago, incredible huh? Well the other night at the end of a long study sessions she closes her computer and begins to fill the air with one of the most beautiful serenades I have heard in a long time. I was so shocked I snapped my neck around to stare at her and she immediately froze up... "Did I just sing Zelda?" Then I heard the little drops of rain begin to hit the window outside, confirming that she had indeed just sung the song of storms. She was disgusted with herself, but I was quite happy, and we fell asleep to Zelda playing in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nerd
Post a Comment