12.04.2011

Advent

I wanted an advent calendar this year. Originally I wanted to make one like my mom's, with a huge felt tree and an ornament to velcro on each day. Well guess what, that didn't happen. Maybe next year. So it ended up like this:
 Each day has some activity-ish thing on it. Here's what we've got (starting this Tuesday):


6. Make double chocolate cookies
7. Ward Christmas Party
8. Make frozen hot chocolate
9. Make gingerbread houses
10. Go to Gardner Village
Sunday 11. Watch Elf
12. Eat peppermint ice cream
13. Make paper snowflakes
14. Nice notes
15. SKY WORKS – paint toes Christmas colors
16. Go to Jon Schmidt
17. Go to Salt Lake to see the lights
Sunday 18. Read the Christmas story in Luke 2
19. Spencer & Michelle’s party
20. Go to PF Changs
21. Michelle’s bridal shower
22. Go to Riverwoods           
23. Make a snowman
24. Christmas Eve party

Why frozen hot chocolate, you ask? BECAUSE I WANT IT. And what are nice notes? I really have no idea. I made them up. Well I made the name up. What they actually consist of is "under construction." Does anyone know what nice notes are and can explain them to me before the 14th? Thanks. And if you're curious who Michelle is, she and my brother are getting married or something. Or something. 

What great things are you doing this month?

No comments: