dear katie,i don't think it's possible for me to be more jealous.purchase a one-way ticket. you won't regret it.i wish i would have. some days-- lots of days-- i wish i'd never come home from 27 palace court.love,laura
Congratulations
Ahhhh good times at 27 Palace Court. Look under the bed in dorm 3. Then try not to judge me :) I'm so excited for you! I'll have to tell you all the places to go, shop, and eat!!!!!
Wait, 7 months?! You will miss Skyler coming home.
7 months? Why so long?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
dear katie,
i don't think it's possible for me to be more jealous.
purchase a one-way ticket. you won't regret it.
i wish i would have. some days-- lots of days-- i wish i'd never come home from 27 palace court.
love,
laura
Congratulations
Ahhhh good times at 27 Palace Court. Look under the bed in dorm 3. Then try not to judge me :) I'm so excited for you! I'll have to tell you all the places to go, shop, and eat!!!!!
Wait, 7 months?! You will miss Skyler coming home.
7 months? Why so long?
Post a Comment