11.19.2009

No, I did not forget

So yesterday Spencer turned 23. Here are 23 reasons why I think he's the bomb of a brother.
1. We have two classes together.... which means that we get to spend 2 hours each M, W, and F napping in the same location.
2. He is smart. Like really smart.
3. He helps me with stats
4. When we both lived at home we'd watch movies almost every night before bed
5. He wears man sweaters and scarves
6. He sends me emails that bring me great joy. Ex: "FW: The comfort of the Snuggie for your dog" (I don't have a dog, but if I did, it would have a Snuggie)
7. He will (usually) fill up my car with gas after he uses it
8. He's cool with letting his little sister tag along on group dates
9. He's a hard worker. Unlike me, he never complained when our dad would get us up at 7am to do yard work on a Saturday. And he certainly would never try sneak back inside... (but really, who does that anyway...)
10. He knows everything there is to know about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
11. He can speak Tagalog
12. He can down an incredible amount of food in one bite.
13. I call him Brui and he calls me Bay
23. Most importantly, he's fun! He's always up for a game of Settlers of Catan, croquet or maybe even slip n' sliding.



Oh yeah, and he takes crazy pictures with me. Happy Birthday Brui! You're so old!

1 comment:

Kar said...

What a great and totally complete list. My favorite was #18.