So I thought I'd update about my very (un)eventful life.
1) My pregnant sissy is here! It creeps me out that she has a belly. When I picked her up from the airport, all I said was, "Oh wow. That's weird." But she makes a very cute pregnant person.
2) I fell down the stairs today. It was a very loud thud.
3) Happy Father's Day, Dad.
4) My niece is the smartest 2 year old I've ever known. My brother calls me often to tell me something new and awesome about her. She says things like, "My cousins give me my privacy in the bathroom." Ridiculous.
5) I've made the leap to skinny jeans. Scary.
2 comments:
When we were at the pool yesterday, your smart niece said in response to our suggestion that she pee on the grass, "We are PEOPLE. We are not dogs. We do not pee on the grass." We told her the grass was there so people would pee on it and not in the pool. And we convinced her. And it was so much fun she did it three times.
Great title. Skinny Jeans = Awesome. Also I was going to send you a picture of a pink kitten on my phone but since you didn't have picture mail I did not.
Post a Comment