6.26.2009

Bottom of the food chain

6.26.2009 4:43pm

Man: I'm really curious... how old are you?
Me: 19.
Man: Oh. You look really young.
Me: So I've been told.
Man: No, no, you, you look 19.
Me: Thanks.

6.26.2009 6:36pm

Me: Hold up your wristbands and spit out your gum!
EFY kid: Oh. Whoa, I thought you were an EFY student.
Me: ....
EFY kid: You look really young.
Me: ....

Conclusion: I look really young. Hoorah.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

It's okay Katie. You think you look young-- the other day I went to Macey's and the produce guy offered me and Braden Smarties... well, he did offer some to my mom too. But that's beside the point.


Everyone says we'll be grateful for it later though, right? We'll be the babes of the retirement community!

ktwesty said...

It's ok Katie. When I graduated from high school a lady in my neighborhood asked me if I was old enough to babysit. But hey, someday when you're like 30 and get carded you'll be so happy!