So, I got back from California this morning at 2am. It was awesome. Nothing beats 3 days of Disneyland combined with your best friends. Here are some things that were said throughout the week:
"Wait! We're going north! California is south!" -Breanna
"What are you doing over there?" -Breanna "I can do whatever I want! We're going to California!" -Katie
"Are you a raven?! Speak to me!" -Katie
"I'm so concerned about my little feathered friends." -Katie
"You were like moving around a lot back there." -Lame woman cop
"I thought I'd cry the first time I got pulled over." -Katie
"What were you doing back there?"Lame woman cop "Sleeping.....?" -Breanna
"Breanna, wake up!" -Vanessa "What, three hours already?" -Breanna "No, we just got pulled over." -Vanessa "Huh? Weirdest wake up ever." -Breanna
"I have a feeling you just told me I don't look very good." -Katie
"I'm gonna whine for the rest of the trip if I don't get to ride the desperado!" -Katie
"My hands hurt from clenching the steering wheel. Massage them." -Breanna
"I eat pens for breakfast." -Katie
"You smell like I want to eat you." -Katie
"My life is like a box of chocolates and you are the cherry cordial. I hate cherry cordials." -Katie
"Hey, you be mean." -Breanna
"You're grumpy." -Breanna
"You're obnoxious." -Breanna
"Ok, I gotta stuff the bubs in. Yeah, the bubs." -Katie
"We need to be going east/south." -Breanna "East and south don't run opposite eachother." -Katie "I knew that." -Breanna "Right..." -Katie
Half of them probably don't make any sense. Sorry. And I promise Vanessa wasn't mute on the trip. She said a lot of funny things.
No comments:
Post a Comment