4.30.2009

19 Splendid Years.


It is my birthday. I really hate the number 19, but whatever. I know you were all wondering what I would post on my birthday, and I've decided to do the same for myself as I've done for everyone else---make a list of reasons why I am awesome. Ok, here we go.

1. I am incredible at running into things. Doors, walls, the dishwasher, anything really. In a matter of 5 seconds at Disneyland, I ran into my own headrest, Breanna's headrest and scraped a chunk of skin out of my leg.
2. I'm really good at waking up. If I have to wake up at 5am, I will. I don't trust the snooze button.
3. I can do a headstand and spell words backwards simultaneously. It's quite the act.
4. I make wicked mashed potatoes.
5. I hardly ever lose things. I just don't. That was Breanna's job.
6. Even though I rarely shave my legs, I shave my underarms every single day. Armpit hair is repulsive.
7. I eat all of the "weird" vegetables.... jicama, beets, red onions, cauliflower, olives, artichokes. They're delicious!
8. I used to be able to play the piano upside-down. I might still be able to.
9. I can correctly identify 100+ North American birds.
10. I can kick the back of my head with my foot. It's pretty alarming.
11. I'm really humble.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

happy day of birth, katie hutchings! oh, and you do make some wicked mashed potatoes.

Josh Rox said...

Posted at 11:11 on your b-day = Too much magic to handle