3.18.2009

Guess what?



It's Vanessa's birthday!!!!!! She is officially 19 years old. If she were a boy, she'd be heading off to a foreign country for 2 years. Thank heavens she's a girl, cause I want her to stick around.
Vanessa and I became best friends in like 1st grade. We have the same sense of humor, so naturally we laugh a whole ton. She's incredible at driving. Honestly, she's probably the best driver I know. She can back up into parking spots like it's nobody's business (which reminds me, I got in trouble today when I couldn't back up into a parking spot. My dad couldn't believe that I was incapable of such a "simple" task. Whatever.) Also, she's beautiful, fun, funny, smart and so on and so forth. I can't wait to spend the majority of my days with her next fall. I just love her. She's the bombiest.
Happy Birthday, V. And thank you for rescuing me from the icky boys in elementary school.

1 comment:

Lindsay Duerden said...

I love Vanessa too! She's so amazing and supper funny! I hope she had the best birthday ever because she totally deserves it!