2.14.2009
Well, thank you
So earlier this week I went to the testing center for a midterm. I hate the testing center. Who on earth thought of putting every stressed out person on campus in the same gigantic room? What a terrible idea. Even if you feel calm about your test, you sit down and you hear someone frantically typing away on their calculator, you see that boy kiddy corner to you rub their perspiring forehead in frustration and you can't help but feel a little less confident. Anyway, that is besides my point. So, I go through the basic routine--hand over my ID card, get my test and the whole "no calculators or scratch paper for this test, get your bubble sheet at the counter to your right" speech. As I'm waiting for my bubble sheet, the testing center worker goes, "Do you have a date for Valentine's day?" I was a little taken aback. "Oh, uh, no, I'm actually working that night." "Oh. Hm... that's too bad," she says as she makes another tally mark on a paper sitting on the counter in front of her titled "No Date." She hands over my bubble sheet and wishes me luck. Why thank you, you kind, kind soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a hussy. I thought she was just making chit chat at first.
Post a Comment