I have decided to compile a list of unique things about myself.
1. I love the smell of coffee.
2. Roses do NOT smell nice.
3. I can spell things backwards, but really, it isn't cool at all.
4. I hate the garlic press at my house. It really bothers me.
5. I like raw mushrooms and onions but can't stand when they're cooked.
6. I like the look of being burnt. It just looks healthy to me. Sun kissed. Well, sun made out.
7. Romance makes me gag. I can handle cute. Sometimes.
8. I sleep on my bed the opposite way I'm supposed to. My head is where my feet should be.
9. I sleep with a body pillow. Her name is Vivian. Viv, for short.
10. I have a love/hate relationship with dance.
11. I would rather clean the toilet than vacuum the stairs.
12. Bubblegum ice cream is the best.
13. I've peeled and eaten an entire lemon. Twice.
14. Sometimes I feel like money would solve all problems.
15. If a guy took me up in a plane, I would date him. Even if he was ugly.
16. I used to get to bed by 9:30 my senior year. Now I get to bed by 1am. If I'm lucky.
17. Boys are cooler than girls. But girls are better friends.
18. I have a calendar of random facts. I love it.
19. I'm not affectionate. My idea of affection is making you sit on my feet to keep them warm.
20. I think too much, but I don't voice my thoughts enough.
21. I like the letter "T." It's just sturdy.
22. I often think I'm too immature to be in college.
23. I hate cheesy quotes. They kill me. "The boy who makes you cry isn't worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you." I lose respect for people that say (let alone believe) crap like that.
24. I don't think people that can't correctly use the following words should have been allowed to graduate 3rd grade: your, you're, their, they're, there, to, two, too.
25. I hate scrapbooking.
26. I love mechanical pencils.
27. I dissect my candy bars before I eat them.
28. I love rugs. My future house will have lots of and lots of fancy rugs in it.
29. I would like to ride an elephant. Or a camel.
30. I don't think silence is awkward. Forced conversation is definitely worse.
1 comment:
"If a guy took me up in a plane, I would date him. Even if he was ugly." is by far the best thing i have ever heard anyone say. you totally do disect your candy. and i most certainly can picture you riding a camel, and i love every minute of it!
Post a Comment