Sunday was official DTR day. We're dating. We love each other. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Monday was departure day. It was sad. Traveling stunk. 24 hours later, I was on a bus with girls I didn't know, barreling through the Irish countryside. To say I was out of my element would be an understatement. We had no internet for a week. Can you tell I didn't like Ireland? Because I didn't.
But guess what! Study abroad was awesome! Once we got to London, things drastically improved. Sky and I emailed daily and g-chatted/skyped as often as possible. And turns out if you spend every minute with strangers in another country, you become very close very quickly. But this story isn't about that, it's about us. So anyway. I'm not sure what exactly prompted this conversation, but at one point I remember emailing my brother and asking if I would lose my tuition/dependent benefits if I got married. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
1 comment:
Those questions told me everything! What insight!
Post a Comment