12.31.2012

Dec 31

I know you want a play-by-play of our Christmas festivities, but I'm not going to give it to you. Sssssssssorry.

We celebrated Christmas morning just the two of us. At 4:30am. Grand!

I practiced the organ so much because it has been 4 years since I've touched one and now I'm the ward organist. Once, my piano teacher started a sentence with, "And one day when you're the ward organist..." And I don't even remember how it ended because I tuned out because it didn't apply to me.

Somehow I ended up in Organ 101 as a freshman anyway. Which turned out to be a very smart move by my 18-year old self. Even still, I was a nervous wreck yesterday morning. Everything went well though, plus I got to wear my new organ shoes! Cute! They're not actually cute. But I also got released as primary chorister and one kid was so sad that he went home and cried. If that doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what will.

No comments: