Christmas break was awesome. Family on both sides were in town, for fun and for a wedding. Congrats to brother on being married. Here are some things we did, and some game suggestions for those who are gamers. We made sure we took a considerable chunk of time each day to play games... What else?
-Dancing
-Ping pong
-Food
-Chidlers
-Spot it
-Wii Fit
-Liars dice
-Family dinners
-Movies
-Marbles
-Mostly just lots of games
She got a new camera for christmas, but hasn't used it yet so I've been fiddling around with it, its quite fun. However, I am curious if you have some skill with a camera, tell us some cool tricks, we're beginners. Though it would be nice if people would smile for pictures, don't know why everyone hates getting their picture taken, just smile and then you'll like the picture! If you make a weird face of course you'll hate it. That's all I have to say about that... She's got the smile down.
Dad does not.
Baby Liv does.
Yeah thats Santa in the background, and yes, I am a nerd and spent time rearranging things to get this picture
And for those who wanted to know, we woke up at 4:45 christmas morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment