11.07.2011
Decisions
I applied for grad school. I was nervous. Were you nervous? Now I just have to wait 4 months to find out. Hopefully one of the schools doesn't accept me. Then I wouldn't have to make a decision. Or I guess both schools could decline me and I also wouldn't have to make a decision. Why do I always hate making decisions? I'll tell you why. Every time I have to make an important decision, I poll everyone around me (stupid, I know). And then the decision I make is the wrong one. So I have to take this huuuuge detour and learn all of these "lessons" to finally arrive at the right decision. Does this happen to anyone else? Hm, I wasn't expecting to reveal all of that. Good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, it happens to me. I'm one of those serial pollsters who asks everyone, whether or not they're anyone of consequence, what I should do with my life. Sometimes, it turns out okay. What programs did you apply for? Congratulations on finishing the applications process. And good luck!
Post a Comment