As I was using my Neti Pot this morning for allergies, I was reminded of our first Neti Pot experience 5 months ago.
Me: Ooh, it looks like a magic lamp!
Him: You're really going to stick that up your nose? Just take some Benadryl.
Me: Did. Didn't work. Ok, so I just pour this in one nostril and it comes out the other?
Him: I'll be in the other room.
Me: No! You have to stay and watch to make sure it's working!
Him: No way.
Me: Oh, this feels weird. Is it coming out the other nostril?
Him: I'm not watching.
Me: Is it coming out the other nostril? I can't tell!
Him: I'm not watching.
Me: Watch! Just tell me if it's coming out!
Him: No, that's disgusting.
Me: Tell me if it's coming out the other nostril!
Him: Fine! Yes, gah, it is!
Me: Thank you.
Him: Disgusting.
We like Neti Pots. Well, I do. They work like magic.
2 comments:
I laughed till I cried. Actually Morgan was trying to shhh me because I was laughing so hard. Love this!! Thanks for making my day!
--Tiffany
I testify that this is true.
--Morgan
Neti Pots are the bombiest. I love mine. So much. We should have a Neti Pot party.
Post a Comment