Now that the GRE is over, I have a little more time to do things like make 5 dozen rolls, spend the rest of our Target gift cards from our wedding (finally) and blog!
The GRE is not fun. Don't believe anyone that says otherwise. But it does teach you some great life lessons. Like how to use a computer mouse. And that it's probably a waste of your time to study for the verbal section because even if you study for 75+ hours, the likelihood of you getting any of the hundreds of words you learned is about 5%. Well, maybe 6. But it's over and I did just fine. And I have lots and lots of new favorite words. Like equivocate, avuncular, malingerer and hippodrome. Look them up. Unless you're my mom and already know their definitions.
Did I tell you I'm taking a cake decorating class? With my mom and Breanna? It is fantastic! We're learning all about fondant. But the mums and I always pronounce it FAWN-DAUNT. Because it's fancier. And we'll make your future wedding cake. In fact, we're starting a business. Classy Cakes by Mums and Bums. Yeah, there may have been a few lies just now. But we really are taking a cake class. And we really do call it fawn-daunt. And our last class is this coming Wednesday and I'm going to make a beautiful cake. Ok, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment