6.16.2011

Fish

He refuses to take responsibility, but here are the facts: 1 crab and 2 fish have died in less than 3 weeks. And he is the only one that has had anything to do with them (I'm not a pet person). Actually, we're not pet people. At least that's what I thought we had agreed upon. But then his best friend brought him the fish tank and he was thrilled. I was not.

I'm actually a little grateful that he kept feeding Crabby, Blacky and Orange-y hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

"Fish aren't supposed to eat that much."
"But look! They love it!"

Yup, yup. Oh, I'm so insensitive.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Didn't you have a fish named something weird like kilamajari or something? I swear you've had a fish!

Breanna said...

This is classic. Yes, classic.

Cristin Russon said...

I won't let my husband buy the birthday gifts anymore. I'm sure you were scared of the gift Brennen would think of for you. :)

Cristin Russon said...

Oh p.s. That was Cristin. :)