4.28.2011

SkyKat

Yes, I realize that this blog looks like a baby shower. Get over it.

To state the obvious, SkyKat is us. It was a name given by a dear family friend, Matt. He used to be overweight and now he is a speedo-wearing body builder. Inspiring.

A year ago, Breanna and I were driving home from a Park City outlet trip. I had just purchased some hideous new shoes, so naturally, I was feeling great.  One thing led to another, and we were suddenly talking about what it would be like if I married Sky and how we could have a blog called SkyKat and how Bre could sketch a picture for this blog.  A sketch of a SkyKat. Which we determined to be a cat. I mean a kat. In the sky. And then all of a sudden a year has passed by and I am married to Sky and we do have a blog called SkyKat and Bre did sketch a picture for this blog. A sketch of a SkyKat. Well, SkyKats. And look, it's right over there -->

I feel much better now that we've gotten that foundation laid.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this. All of it.

Breanna said...

He DOESN'T believe in dinosaurs and you DO believe in psychic vampirism...

Sounds like a match made in heaven!

Mo-Reen said...

I don't believe in dinosaurs either.

Love the SkyKats picture!