2.15.2011

Find and Lost

Just so you know, carmel is not an alternate spelling for caramel.

He was so nice to me yesterday. Not to say that he's not always nice to me. Because he is. Always. But yesterday he made crepes for breakfast, took me to dinner and gave me a head, hand, arm, back and foot massage. And not just one arm, hand, and foot. Both arms, hands and feet! I think I'll be so bold to say that it was my fave Valentine's day since elementary school. Sorry, but you have to admit that V-day in elementary school was unbeatable.

Anyway, point is that we had a lovely day and (excuse, actually no, deal with the cheesiness) he certainly is the best thing that ever happened to me.

1 comment:

Whitney Kaye said...

Matthew and I burst out at random moments singing this song to each other all the time. Ray sounds so much better, but I definitely feel the love when Matthew sings in his purposefully off pitch voice.