1.03.2011

Got Milk

I came home from campus to find every single cup we own (which is a lot. for some reason people really like to give you cups from unidentifiable places for your wedding) on the counter, recently washed. No, we did not have a beverage party for 40 people last night. But yes, someone in this household currently has paranoia. A serious case, in fact. Of the 5 gallons of milk purchased within the last week (from 2 separate stores on 2 separate days, all with expiration dates far, far, far in the future), all 5 of them are bad. Well, "bad." So, naturally, gallons of milk had to be poured down the sink followed by scorching hot water to ensure that the smell was gone. Every cup that had been tainted was washed, as well as every cup that it touched and every cup that touched the cup that touched the tainted cup.

Anyway, he left a gallon in the fridge for me to try. I did. It tasted absolutely normal. I mean, I'm no milk expert, but a girl knows when she's drinking sour milk.

So I guess the real problem is, how do I tell my new husband that he's gone mad? And at such a young age? Bummer.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Just as long as he puts away the cups, right?