Saw some old pictures from when I was 15/16/17 tonight (no, I will absolutely not post them). Talk about unfortunate looking. Why didn't anyone inform me?
Please tell me I'm not the only one who is horrified by their past self's appearance.
Um, we could compare photos but that would mean actually showing my photos to someone who's non-blood related.
Yeah, the teenage years aren't exactly kind to us... Remember the slicked-back-pony tail phase? The hoodie stage? Those unfortunate clumsy-gangly years? And let's not even get started on fashion sense.
3 comments:
Um, we could compare photos but that would mean actually showing my photos to someone who's non-blood related.
Yeah, the teenage years aren't exactly kind to us... Remember the slicked-back-pony tail phase? The hoodie stage? Those unfortunate clumsy-gangly years? And let's not even get started on fashion sense.
Remember when I had blond and red in my hair? Yeah.
I thought you were adorable! We all feel that way about ourselves!
Post a Comment