It's hard to believe that just 7 weeks could change your life. But it can. It did. We can get more into that later, but for now I'll just cover the basics.
Favorite place(s): Cardiff, Lake District, Paris.
Least favorite place(s): Dublin and any museum, abbey, cathedral or castle that I was at longer than an hour and a half. Sure, call me uncultured - I don't care.
Cool girls on the program? The coolest.
Weird girls on the program? The weirdest.
Will I keep in touch with them? Of course.
Nicknames: Shoogs and TakTak.
Thing I regret most: Not skinny dipping in Cumbria.
Could I live in London? I could, but I wouldn't prefer to. Turns out I'm a suburb kind of girl.
Proudest moment: When an English person stopped me to ask me for directions. What up!
How many pairs of shoes did I buy? 7
Is English food as bad as everyone says it is? Yes. Bleh.
Would I do it all again? Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment