6.22.2010

Progression of events

It's 1am MST and I'm sitting in the bathtub (uh, don't think about that too hard). My flight leaves in 9 hours. I'm sad and I'm excited.

It's 9:55pm EST and I'm sitting in the JFK airport. I'm greasy and hungry. Grrrrr overpriced airport food.

It's 10:15am Ireland time. It's green here and people drive on the wrong side of the road. I'm tired. But I'm here.


At the Shannon Airport.... what?! Please excuse the disgusting look. Keep in mind that I've been traveling for nearly 24 hours.

2 comments:

Mo-Reen said...

You made it!! Hooray! The 24-hours-of-traveling look is a fun one to sport. It always helps if your luggage comes with you, otherwise you're kind of stuck with that look.

Mimi wanted to call you tonight! Love you!

Bruiser said...

Star Wars Racer!?!? What the!? Glad to hear you made it! Have a great adventure!