We're in Wales. It is pouring rain. The hostel we're staying at is in "mountain country" where our bus can't go so we have the hostel owner driving his tiny car to load up as much of our luggage and as many persons as possible, dropping them off and then coming back for more. There are 7 of us left on the coach, patiently waiting for the car to come back and pick us up. The coach driver goes, "Alright girls, lets get your luggage out." We think he has seen the car so we go get our luggage and stand on the side of the road for the car. No car in sight. But before we know it, the coach driver has hopped back in and zoomed off. I'm pretty sure that "Are you kidding me?" "Are you serious?" "Are you freaking kidding me?" and "Are you freaking serious?" were all said over 40 times within the next 30+ minutes. I'm not sure I've ever been so wet.
But I'm dry now. And I'm also in London now. 13 Manson Place, to be exact.
No comments:
Post a Comment