My point is this: right now I'm pretending to be someone I'm currently not. I'm pretending to be composed. I'm pretending to be "chill" about everything. But lets be realistic; I'm not "chill." I'm terrified and I'm excited and I'm nervous and I'm ready and I'm not ready at all.
It used to be all about finding small successes -- only 23 more fast Sundays, only 23 more periods, only 23 more months. I hate to break it to you past Katie, but 1/24 is not very good. You have a looooooooong way to go. But soon enough it became 1/4, then 1/2, then 3/4. I'm down to 11 days. No more fast Sundays. No more periods. No more months.
And lets not get me started on what's happening 4 days after that.
But I'm totally chill about it.
1 comment:
I miss you, love. Good luck with everything. I know your marathon mind must be driving you batty.
Post a Comment