I turn 20 in 3 days. I'm just not sure how to feel about that. I will no longer be able to blame my immaturity on the fact that I'm still a teenager. Does this mean I have to start acting like a responsible adult? I hope not; that would take far too much effort on my part.
I have a few goals for Spring term. The first is that I will start using the restroom at first sign of need rather than waiting until the absolute last moment. Ack, it's going to be difficult. The second is to get an A in Anatomy. A for Anatomy. And the last is that I will be able to stand on one foot and pull the other foot above my head simultaneously (also known as The Standing Grace. Ha!) I'm taking flexibility so it shouldn't be too hard, right?

I pinky promise to have a picture of me like this posted on June 15-ish. And yes, the background will include water and a sunset.
P.S. Dear girl at WSC piano: please quit omitting that B flat. Thank you.
1 comment:
I'm almost 24 and I still wait til the last moment to use the potty. And as impressive as that pose is I believe it should be called The Standing Inappropriately Because You Are Giving People The Wrong Idea:)
Post a Comment