3.27.2010

I'll wait

GUESS WHAT!!! Well, first off, I am so sick of people using excessive amounts of exclamation marks. Despite what you may think, the only thing it really does is knock your IQ down quite a few points. What would be much more effective is if you used an exclamative sentence or phrase. Really, try it. Whoa, I've gotten way off topic. Back to business. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! I have a sixth sense. Well, kind of. It's more of a replacement sense because, you see, I lack any sense of direction. BUT! I am excellent at getting to the places I need to be. Here's how it goes: I get lost. I pick a car in front of me. I follow it. I magically find myself in familiar territory. I know what you're thinking: Katie, picking a car to follow to get to an LDS chapel in Provo at 10:58am and getting there successfully is not having a sixth sense. Wrong! Because guess what!!!!!! I also made it to a residential address in Lehi and back using this method. So it totally works.

No comments: