2.28.2010

Take that

This will be my final post about l-o-v-e because we, in case you haven't already noticed, are in the final hours of February.

I have been deemed by more than one person as The Murderer of Romance. This may or may not be an accurate description of me. However, I am here to persuade you that I am only a Manslaughterer of Romance. I promise my offenses are not intentional and certainly not premeditated.

Katie's List of Reasons Why She Is Not a Murderer:
I love the color pink.
I occasionally listen to love songs.
I like chick flicks.
I (generally) like holding hands, cuddling and kissing.

See? I'm so romantic.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Dear Katie

I don't think that you are a love killer. I would be a witness in your case.

I've been getting ready for nationals next week by watching videos of Yulia and Max. Remembering your wonderful words:

"I would go lesbian for Yulia."

And I agree, she is _that_ hot.

Sincerely, Breanna