went on a date with
Joe

and
Breanna

went on a date with
Austin

Needless to say, things didn't work out.
A couple of months later
Coral
showed me a picture of a boy she was interested in. "Hey!" I said, "That's Joe! I went on a date with him!"
They

started dating. Then they broke up. And Coral started dating Austin. They fell in love. And then
they
got married.
Meanwhile,
Angela

had broken up with her boyfriend and started dating someone else. They fell in love and now
they

are engaged. Did I mention his name is Joe?
Well, the story gets even better.
These girls

are best friends
and
these boys

are best friends, too.
Well, I think it's funny.
1 comment:
Just in case the other two ladies featured in this post are too busy being in love, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate this story.
Post a Comment