9.30.2009

Tip the waitress

I'm sort of in this love-hate relationship with the present. We are 25 minutes into my 2nd favorite month. The weather, however, is wicked cold. Love-hate. Anyway, remember how I used to make lists of things to do each month? It's been a while, but I think I remember how to do it.

1) Go to a haunted house and pee my pants.
2) See "Thriller"
3) Catch rain on my tongue
4) Take a billion pictures
5) Ace a few more tests
6) Walk (or drive) through the canyon
7) Get a haircut. Yikes.
8) Buy boots
9) Play at Acoustic Explosion
10) Play at Grand Pianos Live
11) Eat pumpkin, things?
12) Compose a spooky song
13) Dress up on Halloween as a member of the MoTab
14) Take Mimi trick-or-treating

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am definitely looking forward to the MoTab costume. Do you play the guitar? Is this a hidden talent I have yet to discover from you? I also want to hear your spooky song by the end of the month. That is all.