7.23.2009

How about maybe

This is my 99th post. To me, 99 is better than 100. I'm more about the anticipatory state -- which explains why I like Thursday more than Friday, 6:30am Christmas Day more than 8am Christmas Day, and so on. I love the moment leading up to The Moment. Anyway, to celebrate post #99 I'm going to do something rather annoying. I'm going to do a picture scrapbook. Enjoy. Or don't. But enjoy.

1. In the middle of the night.

2.With a former crush

3. Celebrating a holiday

4. A fashion don't

5. Earliest picture on computer

6. A different person than who I am today

7. Smiling when nothing was happy.

8. With a team

9. How I'd like the world to see me

10. With a sibling

11. A time when things were over and I wish they weren't

12. No make up.

13. The real me

14. New and ugly haircut.


15. How I'd like to spend all of my time

16. Confused

17. A pretty picture

18. Artificially cute

19. A time when everything was just working out

20. A picture I hate

21. With lasting friends

22. A changing time


...to be continued... possibly

3 comments:

Natalia said...

I absolutely love the picture of you in the middle night. And also, your dress from the Senior Dinner/Dance. We're talking serious coveting.

Brittany said...

Katie I loved these pictures! My favorite was "The Real Me." And I liked your dress from the Senior Dinner/Dance as well!

Nate said...

Carter looked pretty handsome in that picture. I thoroughly enjoy our artificially cute picture. My goal in life to take an actually cute picture...wish me luck :)