I think I have the swine flu. Let me tell you why. The following are common symptoms:
- fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent- in my case, absent. check.
- cough
- runny nose or stuffy nose -- check and check.
- sore throat-- check.
- body aches -- sometimes my back hurts when I lean over a lot. check.
- headache -- check.
- chills -- I got chills multiple times during Sacrament meeting today. It was cold, but still... check.
- fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme -- I'm very tired right now. check.
I told my mom and she goes, "Did you go to Mexico recently?" Really mom, have a little sympathy.
2 comments:
I had the swine flu at the MTC. I self-diagnosed myself too. You are one crazy lady for self-diagnosis. At least you're crazy as me...
Oh yeah you reminded me I'm hungry for steak.
Post a Comment