First: I could sit and listen to rain pound against the house for hours and not get sick of it.
Second: I hate when people say things like, "with the economy in its current state....". However, I am going to say it right now. With the economy in its current state, I am having a difficult time landing myself another job. SO... I have recently decided to start my own little business to fill up my free time. I'm going to teach piano lessons to little kiddies! I'm not sure why this idea didn't occur to me, say, three years ago. I mean, I love the piano, I enjoy teaching, and kids make me laugh. Anyway, if you're interested and are between the ages of 5 and 12, let me know.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I was going to ask the same thing. I am 22 though, which makes me so much more teachable.
hahaha. hm... maybe I could make some exceptions. but i'd feel bad making you guys (girls) pay!
Post a Comment