Some creepy things have been happening over here.
Creepy thing #1: Last night my mom and I were in the kitchen doing dishes. I went into the room next to it and when I walked back into the kitchen I found my mom with a butter knife in her hand sneaking around the corner towards me. "What on earth are you doing!?" Her reply? "Oh. I was going to yell 'On guard!'" Touche. Touche.
Creepy thing #2: I was planting strawberries in our garden this morning and looked down to find a SPIDER crawling on my arm. When my dad heard my scream of pure horror, he thought I had been bit by a poisonous something. He was disgusted with my wimpiness and tried to pick up the spider and throw it on me. Not appreciated. Anyway, story is not over. I went back to planting and not even 2 minutes later I see an even BIGGER SPIDER crawling on my arm. Again, I screamed, threw off my gloves, patted down every inch of my body to make sure his little spider friends weren't all over me too, and announced that I could not work under such conditions. My dad came over and gave some comforting words, "Oh gosh Katie, it's only a daddy long legs." Only a daddy long legs? Seriously dad, I'm a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment